I have strange problem with bibliography after the latest MikTeX 2.9 base packages update. In the document I use biblatex package with backend option either bibtex8 or biber.
Before, bibliography was printed in the end and had its own chapter with title Bibliography, and with an entry in TOC, etc. Now, bibliography is printed, but without chapter title - it is simply blank. TOC entry is missing as well.
Citations are also broken. Before, if my bib file entry had an article with 2 authors, and when I cited it, it was printed as Albert and Chib (1993), for example. Now, and is missing, and it simply prints Albert Chib (1993). Note, that there are 3 spaces between Albert and Chib.
You can reproduce the issue by installing MikTeX 2.9, update packages through maintenance, and then produce any PDF with bibliography. I tested it in 2 workstations - the result is the same. In one workstation I had outdated MikTeX without latest updates, and when I typeset a document it was fine. Then, I installed updates and typeset again, and it became "broken".
Test cases are provided. I do not use any other package in the document. So, I assume, it is MikTeX base packages problem.
Log in to post a comment.