Updmap.cfg / initexmf --mkmaps fails to include local map files on MikTeX v2.9 64-bit version. I have added a local tree on a separate disk drive. The location is e:\localtexmf and my local font map files are in e:\localtexmf\fonts\map. I refreshed the fndb, used initexmf -u and the initexmf --mkmaps to include my local fonts files which are activated in updmap.cfg (in c:\users\uli\appdata\roaming\miktex\2.9\miktex\config). Then, e.g., the pdftex.map files does not contain all entries -- some are included but some are omitted (when invoking updmap --verbose >updmap.log only some files in e:\localtexmf\fonts\map got parsed but serveral are omitted). Sometimes more map files are found if they are located in e:\localtexmf\fonts\map\dvips (I then moved all local map files to this folder but still not all map files got included). This must be definitely a bug because I use the identical local settings on another pc where miktex v2.8 is installed and there everything is working correctly.
Log in to post a comment.