Menu

Replace...

2011-07-10
2013-04-25
  • Paul Thompson

Paul Thompson - 2011-07-10

Oh…and also under the Search dropdown menu…under replace…there appears to be no 'Find Next'…I think that is simple to correct!

• Paul Thompson

and…!…sorry…I was wondering when sprite support would be around..I guess thats way off with collision detection…

by the way i've just returned to MIDlet Pascal…after some break…so a bit slow and also im just a hobbyist developer that learns off his back, and has no link to the computer world…!

Thanks, sorry to bombard you today…It would be nice to pull across some of my games I have written and post them up here in MP3…

• Javier Santo Domingo

I can't get what you mean about "Find Next". The option is under the Search menu and works after you search some text, just like in any other conventional editor. Please, be more descriptive.

About the other things you mention, extending the RTL is outside the MP 3.x series goal, so I suggest you to find external libraries for those specific purposes.

Thanks for posting!

• Paul Thompson

sorry if i wasnt specific what i mean is…

on replace say you want to replace some text…but come across i word you dont want to replace…you cant skip that word to move on…? does that make sense…?

ive attached an image of the same box in how it works in mp2. hope that helps…

• Paul Thompson

opps missed off image attempt 2

oh it wont let you add an image the way i know….

ok if you still have mp2 go and see how the replace boz works there and you will see what i mean….

if not i know a work around any way just a convenient feature to add i thought

sorry im trying to get used to this site!