* Added convenience methods for FileAppender to get information about the
* The setFileName() of the FileAppender can accept full pathnames.
* Improved FileAppender so that the different *Size() method does
not throw an IOException.
* Extracted the load logging parts of the RecordStoreLogViewer into a class
* Created a new example MIDlet; RecordStoreLogMidlet. This Midlet shows how
to use the RecordStoreAppender & the RecordStoreLoader classes.
Microlog is a small logging library for Java ME (J2ME) like Log4j. It has support for logging to console, file, RecordStore, Canvas, Form, Bluetooth, a serial port (Bluetooth, IR, USB), Socket(incl SSL), UDP, Syslog, MMS, SMS, e-mail or to Amazon S3.
Microlog is licensed under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0 so it is possible to link and distribute commercial software with this library.
Log in to post a comment.