the final delivery of Microlog V2.0.0 is moving closer. However there are some more things that I would like to include in this delivery.
* Finish the HTTPAppender and implement a simple server solution. Probably a servlet that write to a file.
* Re-factor the PropertyConfigurator to get rid of legacy code and make it easier to understand. It should also be considerable smaller.
* Divide the microlog-logger to smaller parts.
What do you think about these changes? Are there anything more that you would like to include?
* I have fixed the HTTPAppender and there is a simple servlet available.
* The PropertyConfigurator is re-factored a little bit, but not all will make it to the.
* It is divided to several smaller parts right now.
Log in to post a comment.