Request for input/case studies

2003-03-03
2013-03-22
  • Dragos Manolescu

I assume that you are evaluating this project because you're interested in separating the logic and control aspects in your application. If my assumption is correct, I am interested in learning more about your application. What is your problem domain? Who are the participants in your business processes, and what control structures you need to express the control aspect? What workflow features do you need? What are some of the most important quality attributes of your application?

So far I have implemented business processes from telecom, insurance, and healthcare industries. I am looking for additional input so the framework could continue to evolve. If you have any case studies that would have an inpact along these lines, I am looking forward to talking to you. Thanks!

• Bruce

Bruce - 2007-08-20

Since there has been little to no activity in this forum and no updates in a few years to the microflow open source is it safe to say this project is done?  If not I would like to have a dialogue on a POTENTIAL case study that involves the financial services industry.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks