Menu

How complex can be your workflow?

balzac
2005-12-13
2013-03-27
  • balzac

balzac - 2005-12-13

I read your code (it seemed quite difficult for a python-dumb to read source code instead of document) and find that your defined workflow is just a iteration of command set which process image set. The workflow script is also too complicated. Maybe because it's full phthon code, right? I saw you directly run the pcf like a python program. I am also very interested in building up a computing flow of medical image process. It helped me to do the experiment. ^_^

• Jinsong Ren

Jinsong Ren - 2006-01-08

Because Micflow is built on Python, and a workflow here is a runnable python script, a workflow can be very complex (actually no limitation). This feature is a distinction between Micflow and normal business workflows. So a Micflow workflow can be directly debugged (extremely important for us). A simple description of Micflow in a nutshell is: 1) Construct a set of commands (shell commands or executables); 2) Construct a set of input images using Micflow classes; 3) Construct a process structure. Micflow engine then applys each command on each image following the process structure.