From: Brian Paul <brian@tu...> - 2004-01-13 00:23:09
The first release candidate for Mesa 6.0 is available at:
6.0 is pretty much just minor bug fixes since 5.1. I plan to release
6.0 by the end of the week.
Jouk, could you verify that all the VMS files are present?
From: Brian Paul <brian@tu...> - 2004-01-14 22:45:59
The second release candidate is now at http://www.mesa3d.org/beta/
Here's what's changed since the 5.1 release:
- full OpenGL 1.5 support
- updated GL/glext.h file to version 21
- changed max framebuffer size to 4Kx4K (MAX_WIDTH/HEIGHT in config.h)
- fixed bug in UNCLAMPED_FLOAT_TO_UBYTE macro; solves a color
- updated suno5-gcc configs
- glColor3 functions sometimes resulted in undefined alpha values
- fixed FP divide by zero error seen on VMS with xlockmore, others
- fixed vertex/fragment program debug problem (bug 873011)
- building on AIX with gcc works now
- glDeleteProgramsARB failed for ARB fragment programs (bug 876160)
- glDrawRangeElements tried to modify potentially read-only storage
- updated files for building on Windows
I'm planning on releasing 6.0 on Friday.