I managed to solve the problem after a few hours of
posting my mail.
I added the contents of the 'sources' file in
Mesa-6.4.2/src/mesa to my makefile and included a few
other c sources from the mesa and dri tree. I was able
to build the LibGL.so successfully. Also, the test
applications now build without any errors.
I am however facing another problem while executing
the test apps, but that would deserve another thread
if I do not manage to figure it out.
I hope my reply helps others facing a similar
Anup Jayapal Rao
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.