From: Brian Paul <brian@tu...> - 2002-11-14 03:39:01
Mesa 5.0 can be downloaded from SourceForge at
Mesa 5.0 features support for OpenGL 1.4.
Here's what's new since version 4.1:
- OpenGL 1.4 support (glGetString(GL_VERSION) returns "1.4")
- removed some overlooked debugging code
- glxinfo updated to support GLX_ARB_multisample
- GLUT now support GLX_ARB_multisample
- updated DOS driver (Daniel Borca)
- GL_POINT and GL_LINE-mode polygons didn't obey cull state
- fixed potential bug in _mesa_align_malloc/calloc()
- fixed missing triangle bug when running vertex programs
- fixed a few HPUX compilation problems
- FX (Glide) driver didn't compile
- setting GL_TEXTURE_BORDER_COLOR with glTexParameteriv()
- a few EXT functions, like glGenTexturesEXT, were no-ops
- a few OpenGL 1.4 functions like glFogCoord*, glBlend-
FuncSeparate, glMultiDrawArrays and glMultiDrawElements
- glGet*(GL_ACTIVE_STENCIL_FACE_EXT) was broken
- Pentium 4 Mobile was mistakenly identified as having 3DNow!
- fixed one-bit error in point/line fragment Z calculation
- fixed potential segfault in fakeglx code
- fixed color overflow problem in DOT3 texture env mode
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.