We have updated the MerakoGPS project to version 1.1. The changes are as follows:
1. Update FPGA SOF file, and in this new SOF file, there are two main changes:
1) Users can dynamically configure the 5 correlators' distance during acquisition and tracking, such as 1/2 C/A code chip during acquisition and 1/8 C/A code chip during tracking process.
2) UART interface are flexible than before. Users just need to configure the rate divisor in order to let the UART work at a specified baud rate.
2. Update CPU C source files based on the modified SOF files.
3. Add niosii_cpu.ptf file such that NiosII users can create NiosII C/C++ application projects and NiosII C/C++ system library projects.
MerakoGPS Development Team