I signed up for this as I was doing a project on Memoranda. Just wondering
how I can unsubscribe as I no longer wish to receive these updates.I think
the email address I subscribed with was s201210@...
From: Alex Alishevskikh <alexeya@gm...> - 2007-09-24 16:50:55
On Monday 24 September 2007 15:54:52 Przemysław Szkudlarek wrote:
> Did you create Memoranda using Test Driven Development?
I wrote some ad-hoc test cases when worked on core API implementation, but
they were not commited.
> Definition from wikipedia.org: "Test-Driven Development (TDD) is a software
> development technique that involves repeatedly first writing a test case
> and then implementing only the code necessary to pass the test"
Hmm, I bet it works only if you develop a "pure" API or maybe, some
data-driven service or such. In a realworld desktop software heavily depended
on user interaction, there are lots of things which simply cannot be
I however think we should provide test cases for 2.0 version where it is
possible - for core project object model, in the first place.
> Best regards,
> This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
> Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.
> Memoranda-list mailing list
I want the following features in this software for using it effectively
1. Direct feature to set a one time reminder at some later date.
Currently it can be achieved using repeat feature with start and end date
being the same
2. snooze facility during reminder
3. task list without tree view with sortable end date
4. some indicator to show that we have entered description and tool tip
to view it fully
5. feature to make the task in active
6. configurable slabs on the remining days
7. different text formatting for different slabs
8. configurable date format for start and end dates
Is it the right mail id I am sending my requests to?
உள்ளுவ தெல்லாம் உயர்வுள்ளல் மற்றது
தள்ளினுந் தள்ளாமை நீர்த்து