1. 8 bit vs.10bit.exe (selectable)
2. avisynth 32bit MT and 64bit MT(selectable) i know 64 bit avisnyth is only 2.5.8
3. Avisynth resizer, make blackmanresize in the list with the rest of them.
4. More common filters that are packaged with megui and can be called on via drop box and gives a intuitive auto popup description for each one.
5. as of the 2341 VBV buffer gets automatically changed to 300k automatically? at least for me.
6. workers show kbps being processed ~~
7. Being able to pause a worker!!!!!!! like how staxrip can do
8. Via avisynth make it easier to ad subtitles for hard coding, sup and srt
9. be bale to save avisynth scripts in a template, i mean like filters, resizer, resolution settings, fps ; all automatically be filled out based off the template except like the source and output and sub if called on. i think people who do a lot of converting would like this as well
10. dropdown box for 4:4:4,4:2:2,4:2:0
1. more advanced features for audio! (command lines would be a huge plus)
2. drop down boxes for 2 pass of audio like AAC
3. Fix OPUS being 6kbps when first opening the configuration for it
4. more options for output channels... not just mono, stereo, 5.1 or whatever the source was
5. Have DTS audio!!!!
2. like i said previously, 10 bit and 8 bit x264 selectable
3. decoding output file(advanced) like how staxrip demuxes everything into a temp folder, it would make seeing everything inside the container easier, basically the use of mkv cleaver and a good mp4 demuxer.
4. ability to add watermarks easier(options for it like blend aphla only, png jpeg,gif support)
5. experimental encode conversion hault, Doubtful but similar to the request above, the pausing feature, except for system reboots, if megui is forced closed then it can start up where it left off previously, basically a saving grace for blue screen stupid retarded system updates, install something in the background that forces a reboot.
6. scratch disk directory, i know theres one for muxing but one for temp files SSD hard drives specifically.
7. Queuing with audio and video, basically still having advanced options for users but having the audio and video muxed together in the end with like sub/chapter passthrough from the source
8. maybe just a complete 64 bit MeGui, everything is 64 bit, 32 bit is old and the majority of people that are encoding seem to have 64 bit OS's, i googled 64 bit megui and someone years ago made one, apparently everything was 64 bit didnt look at the channel log but it was a doom9 thread and people reported much faster encodes with filters and whatnot
Comment on what you think about these requests
- The Hated
http://thumperdc.com/forum/index.php im usually on chat there and so are others, discussion etc.
Log in to post a comment.