Wiki Script-Minor Alter

Help
2008-09-09
2013-05-30
  • Lonny Selinger

Lonny Selinger - 2008-09-09

I'm not sure if this is the best place for this but, I couldn't get one of the scripts to work on the site wiki for sorting Video files by name/season/episode so I altered the code slightly if anyone was having problems getting it to work. Basically I added a couple of regex for checking other patterns in the title name as well as preserved case. I alos could not for the life of me find out what |>, meant (I'm assuming it was just a join of some sort for the next line but it kept erroring on me).

Anyway ... I created a single file with the original against my changes and just made a patch of that so if you want the changes either manually put them in, or create a new file with the code on the site and patch it using the patch file  :)

--- import.2.js 2008-09-09 08:25:41.000000000 -0600                                                      
    +++ import.1.js 2008-09-09 08:24:01.000000000 -0600                                                      
    @@ -2,11 +2,15 @@                                                                                        
    {                                                                                                       
       var excludeSamples = true;                                                                            
       var fixEpisodeNames = true;                                                                           
    -                                                                                                        
    -  var patterns = [  /(.*)s(\d\d)e(\d\d)(\D.*)/i|>,                                                      
    -                                       /(.*)s(\d\d)(\D)(.*)/i|>,                                        
    -                                       /(\D*)[\.|\-|_](\d)(\d\d)([\.|\-|_]\D.*)/i|>,                    
    -                                       /(\D*)(\d)[^0-9](\d\d)(\D.*)/i|>  ];                             
    +                                                                                                        
    +  var patterns = [ /(.*)s(\d\d)e(\d\d)(\D.*)/i,                                                         
    +                                               /(.*)s(\d)e(\d\d)(\D.*)/i,                               
    +                                               /(.*)s(\d)e(\d)(\D.*)/i,                                 
    +                                               /(.*|_*|-*)s(\d\d)e(\d\d)(\D.*)/i,                       
    +                                               /(.*)s(\d\d)(\D)(.*)/i,                                  
    +                                               /(\D*)[\.|\-|_](\d)(\d\d)([\.|\-|_]\D.*)/i,              
    +                                               /(\D*)(\d)[^0-9](\d\d)(\D.*)/i ];
    +
       for(var i=0;i<patterns.length;i++){
              var match = patterns[i].exec(obj.title);
              if(match){
    @@ -29,7 +33,7 @@
                            leftover = obj.title;
                    }

-               var chain = new Array('Video', 'TV Shows');
    +               var chain = new Array('Videos', 'Sorted TV Shows');
                    chain.push(name);
                    var paddedSeason = 'Season ' + padLeft(season, '0', 2);
                    chain.push(paddedSeason);
    @@ -77,7 +81,7 @@
            name = removeStartingDashesAndSpaces(name);
            name = removeEndingDashesAndSpaces(name);

-       return toProperCase(name);
    +       return name;
    }
    function removeStartingDashesAndSpaces(name){
            if(name.length == 0)
    @@ -99,12 +103,7 @@
            }
            return name;
    }
    -function toProperCase(s)
    -{
    -  return s.toLowerCase().replace(/^(.)|\s(.)/g|>,
    -          function($1) { return $1.toUpperCase(); });
    -}
    -
    +
    function padLeft(str, pad, count) {
            str += '';
            while(str.length < count){

regards,
    Lonny

• Eric Perko

Eric Perko - 2008-09-13

Posted a link to this on the mediatomb.cc wiki page that had the script examples. I also had the same problem and was trying to figure it out what the |> could possibly be. I fixed up the regexes according to the patch and everything works fine now.

Thanks a bunch Lonny.

-Eric

• Loraderon

Loraderon - 2008-11-04

I have now fixed the problem in the wiki by removing the javascript coloring. It added the mysterious |> characters.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks