MediaTomb & Bravia W4500

Help
2008-12-26
2013-05-30
<< < 1 2 3 (Page 3 of 3)
  • Jin

Jin - 2012-02-13

Sorry, currently we are not doing anything at all, development is not taking place because we are busy with real life stuff.

We still do not give up the hope that we simply go through all patches, integrate what makes sense and roll a 0.13 version, but I can't really promise anything.

• oblus

oblus - 2012-02-14

@jin_eld ok, thanks or the answer…

we all are waiting for new version and… i'll be back :D

btw. is there any TODO thread about new versions and where can i put my suggestions??

• gggggg

gggggg - 2012-02-14

@jin_eld … me and a lot of other Sony-TV owners hope since 2008 ;-)

2008 vimacs helped me to compile a version for my reelbox (ubuntu 8.0.4). Now the OS of the reelbox is changed to Ubuntu 10.04 and vimacs version does not work any more ….

So I really beg to get at least a beta version including the changes vimas ha already figured out since 2008 for Sony TVs.

• adssoc

adssoc - 2012-02-14

I have Bravia KDL-46HX800 and used serviio, ps2mediaserver and other softwares to test with m2ts 1080p not a good performance so far love test mediatomb dlna capabilities, is there any good guide follow and should I fedora or ubuntu or any other linux ? Thanks in advance.

• gggggg

gggggg - 2012-02-16

can anybody please upload  his patched version for ubuntu (10.04)

• stepehfmbg

stepehfmbg - 2012-10-31

As for middle aged people? I am pretty sure the average festival goer is in their 30s these days. What does it matter? People coming together to be friendly and have a good time has to be a good thing, whatever the shape of it.-Missed Fortune

<< < 1 2 3 (Page 3 of 3)

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks