here what i would like to do:
- one source file as divx (avi extension)
- many client that can read different formats:
- Dreambox (only mpeg2)
- Nokia phone (real format or FLV)
- computers (original divx is fine)
How do I setup mediatomb to cover such case? Is it possible or do i have to create logical link to the same file with different extension (using Ubuntu 10.10).
other alternative would be to launch as many mediatomb servers that I have platform reader constraints:
- one for mobile nokia phone
- one for computer
- one for terratec iradio
- one for dreambox
i have many platforms and they do not have same requirements. What is the best solution here?
found a topic on the subject
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.