At the moment I have a few transcoding agents to pickup the fileformats that my PS3 can't handle, I've started to add a more complex iPlayer transcoder but hit a few issues while setting it up.
I've noticed that transcoding agents continue to run even after the PS3 has stopped playing the video (exiting with O or stop on a PS3 remote). The process will run until its fully transcoded the video file, while this isn't a issue with short run programs (30min / 45min) it causes issues when trying to view a continuous stream (such as iPlayer live TV).
I've included logs, config, and also the scripts in question. I can provide any other debug information as needed.