Custom add-in (MDG technology) for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect UML modelling tool to create architecture descriptions using TRAK http://sf.net/projects/trak
- the set of TRAK views that can be represented using UML. Each view display a custom toolbox palette with the objects and relationships that are needed for that TRAK view
- relationships can be made directly from the objects on a view using the Quicklink feature which presents the allowed relationship(s) by TRAK between the pair of objects selected
- a custom set of searches. When run these will list objects of a particular type (e.g. all Systems, all Enterprise Goals), potential quality problems (e.g. diagrams and objects without any description, objects not linked to any other), things of interest (e.g. open, closed concerns) and view-like results e.g. all structural relationships in the solution
- scripts to generate views
- model views to list objects meeting search criteria
A wiki providing help is at http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/mdgfortrak/index.php.