MComix 0.97 has been releases. The following changes were made:
- Fixed segmentation fault on x64 platforms when trying to extract RAR
archives with libunrar.
- The lens now uses the original pixbuf when preparing the magnified image
instead of the already scaled pixbuf that is shown in MComix' display
area. In addition, fixed zero division error when trying to use the lens
on images with width greatly exceeding height.
- If 'Auto load last opened file' was enabled in the preferences, MComix
would try to load an invalid path if no file was opened when MComix was
- Menu item hotkeys can now be changed by hovering over a menu item with
the mouse and pressing the desired key, or key combination.
(by Juha Sahakangas and Alan Horkan)
- All other hotkeys (such as keys for scrolling or zooming) can now be
customized by editing keybindings.conf in MComix' configuration
directory, i.e. ~/.config/mcomix on Linux or %HOMEPATH%/MComix on
Windows. MComix must not be running while editing the file, or changes
will be overwritten once the program exits.
- Removed error nag box that would pop up after program shutdown on
- The order in which files are loaded and displayed can now be customized
in the "Advanced" tab of the preferences dialog. Files can be sorted
either by name, file size, or by last-modified date. This change does
not affect ordering of files inside archives.
(by C Nelson)
- MComix can now automatically remember the last read page in archive
files. When an archive is opened, the last read page will be loaded if
"Store information about recently opened files" is set to "File names
and last read page" (see "Behaviour" tab of the preferences window).
- Updated Italian translation (by Giovanni Scafora).
Log in to post a comment.