MBSE BBS is a full Fidonet/FTN capable ANSI BBS package including a mailer (ifcico clone), tosser, ticfile processor, filefind and other utilities.
- Supports full configurable ANSI menus, multiple languages, standard file transfer protocols, native GNU/Linux doors, DOS doors using dosemu and BlueWave and QWK offline readers.
- The mailer supports FTS-0001, YooHoo/2U2, EMSI protocols over modem, TCP/IP IPv4 and IPv6 IFC and Binkp protocols. Zedzap, Zmodem, Telink and Hydra file transfer protocols.
- Full FTN mail support, including automatic routing for hub and host systems.
- Internal mail format is JAM (c) messagebase.
- Full tic file support, including extended tic files.
- OS: GNU/Linux and *BSD, 32/64 bit versions.
The original author (Michiel Broek) stopped doing development on this package in August 2013; since then, others have been carrying on with the development.
Main monitor menu
Monitor menu 1
Monitor menu 2
Monitor menu 3
Monitor menu 4
Mbse Setup menu