Menu

Spanish Translation

2008-12-10
2013-04-26
  • Christopher Wells

I am just getting started with SF.net, but would love the opportunity to help with the Spanish translation of your software.  I am a native english speaker, but I have good reading/writing skills in Spanish, just let me know where to start.

• Arnold Shade

Arnold Shade - 2008-12-10

Dear Christopher,

I like to see you volunteered, and glad to accept your offer to help. There is no Spanish translation available so you need to create it from scratch.

Please look at the link below as it outlines the main guidelines for translation.
      http://mbldr.sourceforge.net/#Help%20needed

Please let me know if you need help or better explanations.

Best regards,
      Arnold Shade

• Arnold Shade

Arnold Shade - 2008-12-16

Dear Christopher,

Rafa (Rafael García) has completed his part of Spanish translation and sent me a file. Have you seen it (your e-mail was in "To:" field)? Can I expect the rest of translation from you? I would like to commit the po file to SVN, so I need to merge the files.

Best regards,
      Arnold Shade

• Moises Rosales

Moises Rosales - 2009-02-08

Hi, im from mexico and i speak native spanish and 95% of english,  i would be glad to help with the translation.

please dont hesitate to contact me if you need help completing translation.

Best Regards.

Moises Rosales

• Arnold Shade

Arnold Shade - 2009-02-08

Dear Moises,

I appreciate your wish to help! Spanish translation is partially ready (approximately 50%), so there is still lot of work to do.

Please look at the link below as it outlines the main guidelines for translation.
        http://mbldr.sourceforge.net/#Help%20needed

Basically you may find everything in Subversion, I am ready to help if anything else needed, ask me if you need help.

Best regards,
        Arnold Shade