Can someone provide a status report?

2002-11-27
2002-12-30
  • Zobeid Zuma

Zobeid Zuma - 2002-11-27

I'm just wondering what's the prospect of seeing updates to MaxUAE anytime soon?  The early versions of the program seemed so promising, but it's been a long time now without any new release.

• Per Arne Flø

Per Arne Flø - 2002-12-29

I agree with you. It would be nice to know if there is any development going on at all with the Amiga emulator for MacOS X.

Regards
      Per Arne Fl
      Oslo, Norway

• Jonatin

Jonatin - 2002-12-29

There is development.  I'm currently sorting out the sourceforge binary package distribution system in order to get the current binary released so no one will have to deal with making it themselves.

Please bear with us while we get the who-what-and-where of it sorted out.

• Neil Brewitt

Neil Brewitt - 2002-12-30

I've been looking at it too. As you can see from the defects I raised, I compiled up with a cvs snapshot using uae 8.21(?). Would be nice to not have to worry about compiling, maybe even having the compile under PB?

• Jonatin

Jonatin - 2002-12-30

Check the Files tab, there's a precompiled 0.8.22 binary disk image posted as of last night.

I'm putting the source together in a PB-friendly format, as I'm not really fond of having to build the sucker myself.  After that's ready, I'll put it in the CVS tree as a new branch, complete with the uae files I built it with.

After that, I'm working on taking the Cocoa UAE that I was working on before I joined the project and getting some of that code into the MaxUAE code.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks