From: John Hunter <jdhunter@ac...> - 2005-02-11 14:57:56
Anyone going to pycon? I'll be giving a talk on matplotlib on
Wednesday -- http://www.python.org/pycon/2005/schedule.html -- and
would enjoy attaching faces to all these posts....
A sprint might be fun. It turns out that Monday is the only day I can
do a sprint. We could do something general purpose like picking goals
off the http://matplotlib.sf.net/goals.html page, or highly focused.
A few ideas, but please throw out more ideas
* contribute to the user's guide
* support arbitrary clipping paths
* gradient fills for polygons
* provide mathtext fonts that don't have the licensing restrictions
of bakoma, eg the umbellek fonts
* unicode support / internationalization
* expose latex/tex when available for mathtext rendering
* expose agg drawing primitives (paths, etc) directly.
From: John Hunter <jdhunter@ac...> - 2005-02-11 15:18:15
>>>>> "John" == John Hunter <jdhunter@...> writes:
John> Anyone going to pycon? I'll be giving a talk on matplotlib
John> on Wednesday --
John> http://www.python.org/pycon/2005/schedule.html -- and would
John> enjoy attaching faces to all these posts....
OK, we're official. We have a wiki!
Add your name to the list of participants if you want to come! Even
if you don't think you're ready to contribute code, stop by and say
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.