From: Brian Donovan <donovan@mi...> - 2005-11-03 00:21:46
I'm trying to understand how the transform_scalar function works.
What are the units of the native projection grid and how are they
determined? I'm trying to scale a scalar data field and overlay it on
the map. Does the location of the origin matter when I do this? To be
clear here's what I'm trying to do.
1) I have a Numeric array with a scalar field
2) I want to overlay this onto a map projection
3) The data is slightly larger than the map area (in terms of
latitude and longitude)
4) From the examples it seams like transform_scalar and then imshow
can be used to show the data
5) I can't seem to use transform_scalar properly
Thanks is advance,
ERC for Collaborative Adaptive Sensing of the Atmosphere
University of Massachusetts
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.