Great program, but I may have a serious bug.

orftoden
2010-07-18
2013-04-09
  • orftoden

orftoden - 2010-07-18

Hi,
    I am trying to use this program, but I have been having many problems with it.  Last night I downloaded it and ran into the whole slow copying issue.  I fixed this problem by changing the theme to windows classic.  So I wrote a couple of equations and copied and pasted them into word without any problems.  Then I saved the file.  This morning I opened the file and wrote some more equations for export into word.  Upon trying to export the equations into word all I would get is a very little blank image box (about 1/10 of the height of a 12pt font cursor).  If I expand the image box it appears blank.  I have tried messing around with the settings of mathcast and nothing works.  I tried pasting the equations into photoshop and the same error happens so this is not a word only problem.  Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

• Tom Chekam

Tom Chekam - 2010-07-21

Hello,

This is a known problem. The export popup window is causing this problem, since it is overlapping the main window of MathCast. Until this bug is fixed, try to move the export window outside of MathCast's window when you export.

Thanks,
    Tom

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks