Sean Duggan - 2013-04-23

I know I'm probably missing something obvious. I have .a files. I have .lib and .dll files as generated by using the LIB command. I think that I have the library directory and specific libraries noted down. I have an include file with the "extern" definitions. When I try to use the DLL file, I get "11>......\ATLAS2\build\lib\libtatlas.dll : fatal error LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x480". When I try to use the .lib file, I get "11>ATLASMatrixCompareTest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void cdecl cblas_dgemv(enum CBLAS_ORDER,enum CBLAS_TRANSPOSE,int,int,double,double const ,int,double const ,int,double,double *,int)" (?cblas_dgemv@@YAXW4CBLAS_ORDER@@W4CBLAS_TRANSPOSE@@HHNPBNH2HNPANH@Z) referenced in function "private: virtual void thiscall ATLASMatrixCompareTest_testATLAS_Test::TestBody(void)" (?TestBody@ATLASMatrixCompareTest_testATLAS_Test@@EAEXXZ)". When I try to use the ".a" file, I get "11>ATLASMatrixCompareTest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void cdecl cblas_dgemv(enum CBLAS_ORDER,enum CBLAS_TRANSPOSE,int,int,double,double const ,int,double const ,int,double,double *,int)" (?cblas_dgemv@@YAXW4CBLAS_ORDER@@W4CBLAS_TRANSPOSE@@HHNPBNH2HNPANH@Z) referenced in function "private: virtual void thiscall ATLASMatrixCompareTest_testATLAS_Test::TestBody(void)" (?TestBody@ATLASMatrixCompareTest_testATLAS_Test@@EAEXXZ)" again.

I have been able to compile and link a similar C test, as lifted from http://m.seehuhn.de/data/testblas.c. FWIW, my configure command was " ../configure --shared -b 64 -Si archdef 0" and seems to have run without error.

Any advice?