Menu

two parameter bifurcation matcont

Help
bagia
2015-04-08
2015-04-08
  • bagia

bagia - 2015-04-08

Hi guys, I am on my final project and I am trying to create bifurcation diagram using matcont. I tried over
    and over again but I cannot create bifurcation diagram as shown in the paper I cite. The upper diagram is the diagram that I found. The lower one is the diagram inserted in the paper The Dynamics of Optimally Controlled Tumor Model : A Case Study
    I use the equation

NN'=R2*NN*(1-B2*NN)-C4*TT*NN
    TT'=R1*TT*(1-B1*TT)-C2*II*TT-C3*TT*NN
    II'=SS+(RHO*II*TT)/(ALPHA+TT)-C1*II*TT-D1*II

NN,TT,II
    R2=1,B2=1,C4=1,R1=1.5,B1=1,C3=1,C2=0.5,SS=0.33,RHO=0.01,ALPHA=0.3,C1=1,D1=0.2

I cannot find my mistakes. Could anyone help me please?
    Thanks.

• Maurizio De Pitta'

Hi there,
      could you please tell us what exactly did you do for the continuation?
      Assuming that you wrote the equations correctly (please provide in case a cut and paste from the paper that you mention for the relevant equations), the first guess is either that you are using a wrong set of parameters or you are launching the wrong continuation curve.

Maurizio

• Adebayour

Adebayour - 2015-04-08

Hey Bagia,
        Can I have the values you used for your initial conditions? Regards,
        Adebayo

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 5:57 AM, Maurizio De Pitta' <mauriziodepitta@users.sf.net> wrote:

Hi there,
        could you please tell us what exactly did you do for the continuation?
        Assuming that you wrote the equations correctly (please provide in case a cut and paste from the paper that you mention for the relevant equations), the first guess is either that you are using a wrong set of parameters or you are launching the wrong continuation curve.Mauriziotwo parameter bifurcation matcontSent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in https://sourceforge.net/p/matcont/discussion/762215/To unsubscribe from further messages, please visit https://sourceforge.net/auth/subscriptions/