Menu

Matcont: Error defining system

2020-03-19
2020-03-19
  • Niall hanevy

Niall hanevy - 2020-03-19

I was trying to use matcont to supplement a homework question for college and kept getting an error whenever I tried to do anything. Matcont would precompute the model without error. But as soon as I clicked type - point -initial point I got two error saying " Brace indexing is not supported for variables of this type" and "one or more output artguments not assigned during call to "vargout"". Please see model definition and error messages attached.

I could possible be doing something stupid. Anything else I have done in matcont to date works fine.
    Thanks

• hilmeijer

hilmeijer - 2020-03-19

Sorry, I cannot reproduce the error.

It must be something you don't show in these images, working folder or so...?

Hil

Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 3:15 PM
      To: [matcont:discussion]
      Subject: [matcont:discussion] Matcont: Error defining system

I was trying to use matcont to supplement a homework question for college and kept getting an error whenever I tried to do anything. Matcont would precompute the model without error. But as soon as I clicked type - point -initial point I got two error saying " Brace indexing is not supported for variables of this type" and "one or more output artguments not assigned during call to "vargout"". Please see model definition and error messages attached.

I could possible be doing something stupid. Anything else I have done in matcont to date works fine.
      Thanks

Matcont: Error defining system

Sent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in https://sourceforge.net/p/matcont/discussion/762214/

To unsubscribe from further messages, please visit https://sourceforge.net/auth/subscriptions/

• Niall hanevy

Niall hanevy - 2020-03-19

Hi,

I got rid of spacing( x' = x... to x'=x*...) . and its working now.
        Thanks for the fast reply.