Version 2.84 of the Mars Simulation Project has been released.
This release includes the following features:
* New mining mission to excavate mineral concentrations.
* New inline user guide. (Lars Christensen)
* Improved About panel. (Lars Christensen)
* Keyboard shortcuts for menu items. (Lars Christensen)
* Randomly generated mineral concentrations in topographical regions.
* New light utility vehicle with part attachments for mining excavation. (Sebastien Venot)
* Exploration mission crews now estimate mineral concentrations at explored sites.
* New manufacturing processes have been added for smelting mineral ores.
* The configuration files have been refactored with new files: minerals.xml, resupplies.xml, resources.xml and part-packages.xml.
* Unit collection refactoring to use concurrency collections. (Sebastien Venot)
* New mission panel with override checkbox in settlement info dialog.
* Additional tool tip information in maintenance/malfunction panels.
* Mars navigator map options for displaying explored sites and mineral concentrations.
* New mission tool mining mission info panel.
* Using Ocean theme for UI. (Lars Christensen)
* New parts and resources.
* Performance/bug fixes.
Download and enjoy,
Mars Simulation Project
Log in to post a comment.