From: Victor Boctor <vboctor@gm...> - 2007-10-04 06:35:23
Since 1.1.0rc1 has just been released, we are approaching the last
chance to implement localization updates. Please provide send us a
zip file with your localization updates if you want it to be included
in Mantis 1.1.0 gold release. Note that once we release rc2, we may
decide not to apply any further localization updates to the 1.1.0
I would appreciate if you send the updates to all encodings of your
language (UTF8 is highest priority) within a week.