Mantis 0.18.1 has been released! You can get it at
Changes since 0.18.0:
* Fix #2668: Proxy incorrectly presents cached output to other users.
* Enh #2811: Anonymous mode issues (auto login for anonymous users
+ other issues).
* Fix #3028: Mailer produces errors if there are no recipients, and
use_bcc is set to ON.
* Fix #3069: Proxy server incorrectly caches output of 'View All Bugs'
* Sec #3137: By default, every installation has an admin account with a
known login cookie value. This value is now generated at installation time.
* Fix #3177: Switching project in advanced summary changes current page.
* Fix #3210: bug_view_advanced_page.php (and simple) doesn't show the
* Fix #3324: Win32: Call to undefined function: getmxrr() [default to
* Fix #3396: Database upgrade scripts that tried to add a unique key
failed if duplicate entries existed.
* Fix #3400: Reopen a 'closed' bug, the value of 'resolution' is
'reopen' and can't be changed (now resolution / duplicate id can be edited)
* Sec #3445: User see all information from all projects (if user has
access to 0 projects)
* Fix #3449: Database upgrade script fails to detect some existing
* Fix #3450: Certain database upgrade scripts fail if table already
* Fix #3467: Delete user ends up at user not found error.
* Fix #3475: Reopen bug to custom status possibility.
* Fix #3479: Reset account preferences of a user results in reset
administrators (current) account.
* Fix #3493: Missing string $s_bug_deleted in German (and some other)
* Fix #3495: Warning even if administrator account is disabled.
* Fix #3501: No output for print_all_bug_page.php when status=closed,
and Hide Status Closed is selected.
* Fix #3506: PHP error if "duplicate id" refers to a bug that does not
* Fix #3525: Priority field incorrectly shown on Simple Report page.
* Fix #3526: Custom field regular expression doesn't prevent invalid
* Fix #3530: Custom fields definitions are not validated.
* Opt #0000: Added an index on bug_id field in the
* Opt #0000: Removed filtering code redundancy in print report pages
(thanks to Lincoln Maskey)
* Languages: Updated Dutch localisation.