The following patch does 3 things:
1. add an optional username as a first argument to checkin.php.
Mantis will attempt to create the note using that username, if found,
or fallback to the default behavior.
2. add websvn integration to core/string_api.php very similar to the
cvsweb integration that was already there. It accepts two types of
patterns, though, compared to the cvs functions, one.
svn:repository:revision -- a link to the main revision page
svn:repository:filename.ext:revision -- a link to the revision of a
3. add a new default parameter, g_svn_web.
I based this on Tom Gregory's excellent write-up about "Integrating
Mantis and Subversion" at http://alt-tag.com/blog/archives/2006/11/
integrating-mantis-and-subversion/ which I found through the Mantis
For increased clarity, I'm also posting here my svn post-commit file
(again, based on Tom's version) which does the initial work. I'm also
posting some sample inputs and outputs so you can see the effect.
To summarize the attachments:
1. SVN_integration.patch (checkin.php, core/string_api.php,
config_defaults_inc.php) Patches against 1.0.8, but succeed against
3. input.txt (the output of post-commit as it goes into checkin.php)
4. output.txt (the html output from mantis)
5. svn_output.png (a small screenshot of the html output for clarity)
1. I think the post-commit parsing of filenames might be missing some
valid filename characters in its regular expression. I noticed '_'
missing while testing.
Thanks for a great product. The code is laid out so well that I have
had little to no problem making these changes as well as others for
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.