From: Andre Eisenbach <andre@ei...> - 2003-02-26 23:12:07
I fixed a blooper I commited with my new "hide_resolved" feature. When
implementing that feature, I simply forgot the print_all_bug_page*.php
(3 files total). So in the latest release (a3) there is a language file
error displayed on the page.
Since I had to make modifications to that page, I also cleaned up some
HTML issues on it and made the report layout a little more consistent
with the bug list display.
And I fixed bug 2902 in the process.
My point being, I goofed... a3 containts a farily big error becuse of
it. It's fixed now.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.