From: Ludwig Ruderstaller <lr@pi...> - 2002-02-15 10:46:53
I had a brainstorming with my developers and the product manger/customer
care people, and we have some ideas to improve the right concept and the
* A new field in the user preferences: on uncheck -> All Mails over all
Project will be send to this user, if the user level is high enough.
(default at it is now)
on check -> Send only Mails from projects where the user is assigned to,
if the user level is high enough.
* If a user adds a bug to a project, this user should get every mail the
bug is involved. No matter what level he is.
* In allprojetsview a new filter criteria which says "Where I am
involved" should show every bug, where this user is assigned to,
reporter or a bug note writer. Can also be in per project view.
* In allprojectview in the assign to field show the user which is logged
in when he is at least in one of the project his is assign to developer
* Per project setting on which events the user gets mail showing only
the projects he is assigned to.
* in allprojectview the project name should be showing (already done in
cvs) but it should be a possibility to group per project, for a better
overview (especial when filter assign to -> username is set).
I know these are big changes to the code and to the database. I would be
very happy to do this changes. So the best way to do it, would be to
make a branch on the current state, and i only work in my branch and
take care of merging the changes to the normal version in the branch
version, if my changes are stable we should merge back to the
What you think ?
Ludwig aka Rufinus
Pixelwings Medien GmbH lr@...
A-1070 Wien, Kandlg. 15 Tel. +43-1-524 58 50-0
http://www.pixelwings.com Fax: +43-1-524 58 50-10
PGP: 93F2 FC69 69B4 769B CC0E 4186 DB4F 4018 0BC0 1AA2
The moral behind the movie 'The Matrix' is even if you are the almighty
'One' you still have to answer the telephone
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.