From: Victor Boctor <vboctor@us...> - 2006-12-26 10:56:14
Update of /cvsroot/mantisbt/mantisbt/lang
In directory sc8-pr-cvs7.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv5225/lang
Several fixes and enhancements to time tracking:
1. Add TIME_TRACKING as a bug note type. Similar to REMINDER.
2. If the note was empty, the time was ignored and no error message was prompted. For now, we add the note with an empty comment, no email is sent, but the note is added.
3. One of the db_* APIs was still referring to a $t_sec variable.
4. The stop watch was using hh:mm:ss format which was considered invalid by the API. Now the seconds are used to come up with an approximated minute.
5. Removed the "bugnote" strings and used "time tracking" instead.
6. Improved the formatting to make the duration more prominant.
7. Optimised the API that converts a number of minutes to hh:mm format.
8. Added "Total time for issue" at the end of the notes section.
9. Removed the pound sign that was hard-coded on the billing page.
RCS file: /cvsroot/mantisbt/mantisbt/lang/strings_english.txt,v
retrieving revision 1.286
retrieving revision 1.287
diff -u -d -r1.286 -r1.287
--- strings_english.txt 16 Dec 2006 20:12:55 -0000 1.286
+++ strings_english.txt 26 Dec 2006 10:56:07 -0000 1.287
@@ -1329,8 +1329,8 @@
# Time Tracking
$s_time_tracking_billing_link = 'Billing';
$s_time_tracking = 'Time tracking';
-$s_time_tracking_bugnote_stats = 'Bugnote Statistics';
-$s_time_tracking_get_bugnote_stats_button = 'Get bugnote statistics';
-$s_time_tracking_cost_per_hour = 'Cost / Hour (£)';
+$s_time_tracking_get_info_button = 'Get Time Tracking Information';
+$s_time_tracking_cost_per_hour = 'Cost / Hour';
$s_time_tracking_cost = 'Cost';
+$s_total_time_for_issue = 'Total time for issue = %s';
\ No newline at end of file
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.