Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Update of /cvsroot/mantisbt/mantisbt/doc
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv562/doc
Fix #3417: setting $g_manage_news_threshold to 'DEVELOPER' can't add new news.
(print_menu) Use configured thresholds rather than hard-coded access levels for managing news / projects.
RCS file: /cvsroot/mantisbt/mantisbt/doc/ChangeLog,v
retrieving revision 1.493
retrieving revision 1.494
diff -u -d -r1.493 -r1.494
--- ChangeLog 28 Oct 2003 10:37:15 -0000 1.493
+++ ChangeLog 12 Nov 2003 20:40:24 -0000 1.494
@@ -10,6 +10,7 @@
* Fix #3334: Invalid links in bug reminder emails.
* Fix #3353: History not updated in bug deletion email.
* Fix #3389: Problems upgrading existing users to administrator.
+ * Fix #3417: Setting $g_manage_news_threshold to 'DEVELOPER' can't add new news.
* Sec #0000: Various Cross-Site Scripting vulnerabilities fixed (thanks to Paul Richards).
* Languages: Updated French localisation.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: