Update of /cvsroot/mantisbt/mantisbt/doc
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv31311/doc
Fixed a typo and changed a general fix to a fix for a specific bug.
RCS file: /cvsroot/mantisbt/mantisbt/doc/ChangeLog,v
retrieving revision 1.447
retrieving revision 1.448
diff -u -d -r1.447 -r1.448
--- ChangeLog 24 Apr 2003 04:00:49 -0000 1.447
+++ ChangeLog 24 Apr 2003 04:26:14 -0000 1.448
@@ -7,10 +7,10 @@
* Added error_proceed_url() to allow pages to give a url to proceed to after displaying the next error
* Enhancement: implemented parameterized error messages. Error strings are passed through sprintf() and are parameterized with the values given to error_parameters()
* Fix: Improved adherance to the XHTML standard.
- * Fix: Allow spaces and hyphens in emails
- * Fix: Sometimes users are denied to access private projects although they should have access to it.
+ * Fix: Allow spaces and hyphens in login names.
* Fix: A bug in the handling of the case where a user who does not have access to a private project, but has access level >= private_project_threshold.
* Fix #2992: Unable to attach files to bugs on Windows servers with magic quotes ON.
+ * Fix #2999: Only administrators to can (to private) projects.
* Fix #3027: History summary a little bit too wide in emails.
* Fix #3064: view bug buttons in vertical column
* Fix #3072: Attached file should be opened up in a new browser window.