This the third 1.0.0 pre-release, it contains about 60 bug fixes and
enhancements. These include performance improvements compared to 1.0.0a2,
support for customising fields to export in CSV, major fixes for RSS,
support for filter based RSS feeds, fix for DHTML filters for FireFox and
much more. All 1.0.0x users are encouraged to upgrade to this release.
Note that you will need to upgrade the database to add the new indices what
were added as part of the performance improvements.
I would like to take this chance to thank all those who contributed to this
release. Also now is a good time to send your updates for Mantis
localisation so that it can be integrated into the Mantis 1.0 release.
I wrote several tutorials relating to 1.0.0x releases that I posted to my
- RSS Feeds in Mantis 1.0.0a3
- Customising Localised Strings in Mantis
- Customising View Issues, Print Issues and CSV Export
- Should Mantis support time tracking?
- Creating Sample Data for Mantis Testing
- Sponsoring issues in Mantis
- RSS Feeds in Mantis 1.0.0a2
- Localising Labels for Custom Fields
- Changelogs in Mantis
- Enumeration Custom Fields with Dynamic Possible Values
- Highlights of Mantis 1.0.0rc1
and others. To keep yourself updated with the latest Mantis news, I suggest
you monitor the following RSS feeds:
I am now offering a Hosted Mantis location. For more information about this
service, please visit the following location:
MantisConnect 1.0a4 is now released and can be downloaded from:
This version of MantisConnect supports Mantis 1.0.0x releases. It also
supports several new features including adding issue notes, getting issue
notes, getting attachment information, etc. This version also supports
multiple .NET Framework versions and includes NUnit unit tests which are now
used to test the functionality of the web service and the client C# library.
For more details about the release see: