From: Victor Boctor <victor@fu...> - 2004-05-12 12:22:35
Mantis 0.18.3 is mainly a maintenance release to 0.18.2 release. The
main reason for this release is to fix a couple of security issues,
however, we have put in some other bug fixes and the re-implement csv
We recommend for all Mantis users to upgrade to 0.18.3 due to the
For more information about the security vulnerabilities see the secuirty
2004.05.12 - 0.18.3
* Sec #3660: Ability to execute arbitrary SQL statement if
register_globals = ON.
* Sec #3661: A logged in user can download any bug attachment or
* Enh #3262: CSV export does not export the category column.
* Enh #3264: CSV export should export the resolution.
* Enh #3287: Projectname on CSV export.
* Enh #3346: CSV extract should output more data, e.g., Date submitted,
other data that would allow better analysis of data trends.
* Fix #3259: Saving CSV file of bugs containning double quotes causes
* Fix #3635: status_resolved in email_api should be resolved.
* Fix #3646: Error in core/obsolete.php.
* Fix #3691: Parse error in Romanian localisation.
* Fix #3728: CSV export shows " instead of real quotes in bug
* Fix #3795: Resolve should not overwrite handler, if already set.
* Fix #0000: Re-generated the FAQ and fixed the hyperlinks (the
contents of the FAQ may not be up to date)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.