Hi guys,
 
I've tested and technically cleaned up almost all the translations.
 
The following changes are in cvs now:
 
- all utf-8 translations are marked as '..._utf8' (I think it makes sense to have them separate until Mantis is fully utf-8)
- annoying 'WARNING: 8859-2... charset not supported' bug fully fixed (9 languages affected)
 
Please feel free to test 'em.
 
Attention: I've tried to test Chinese Traditional translation in Big5 encoding, but couldn't make it work in both IE6 and Opera9.
Recode tests state that its encoding may be wrong.
Chinese-speaking guys: please try it and report me! If so, we can re-generate Big5 from Utf8.
 
Yours,
Alexey Chumakov