- the example fails to illustrate embedded mak:lists which i think are
the most powerful feature of makumba
- does anybody have the UML diagrams that Bart and Johannes made for the
meeting in Stockholm? we should put them somewhere on the website
links to bugzilla are broken probably due to the new bugzilla
see below an updated how-to (adds e.g. antlr-eclipse)
type your username and password, you will be logged out.
then you can checkout makumba from eclipse (after you installed
File/Import/Checkout Project from CVS
checkout module makumba
- use Run/Run.../JUnit/test-mdd, that will test the MDD parser
- configure a database "makumba" in your mysql (the usual user root, no
password), and run JUnit/test-dbtable . That will test the DB
functionality which we are just replacing with Hibernate
- use Run/Run.../Java Application/tomcat-mak. before pressing Run, click
Arguments, Variables, Edit Variables, double-click catalina_home and
use Browse to point it to a download (not necessarily install!) of
tomcat 5.5. Click OK, OK, and Cancel (! otherwise you will paste
$catalina_home and you don't want that), then Run tomcat
- once tomcat is started, use Run/Run.../Junit/test-formatters. that
will test the mak:value and mak:input functionality. we should write
more such tests, or improve the existing ones.
- you can stop tomcat after the formatter tests are done.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.