My installation is on Red Hat 9 with Apache 2.0.40,
security patched by Red Hat up2date, and php 4.3.1.
I installed php_users and got that working
satisfactorily. Then I installed pmi in database 'pmi',
the same one php_users is in. I verified that the pmi
user can log in and has total control on the pmi
database. This user also has SELECT on the 'bugs'
database, which also has a 'pmi' keyword.
Running pmi fresh after the schema scripts (for
php_users and itself) produces this error for
Unknown permission pmi, edit_release
I've played around some with the permissions table by
including this permission as well as 'edit_directory'
and 'suggest_doc' for domain 'pmi' but was not able to
make it work.
Săo Paulo, Brazil
Log in to post a comment.