As an early Christmas present, we've released MailManager 2.0.4.
It's purely a bug fix release, with the following exciting, shiny
- Prevent multiple users replying to the same ticket by accident
- Filters got broken in 2.0.3, change reverted (#1372814)
- Attachments now set the Content-Type header correctly on download
- Template names with trailing whitespace now work (#1363768)
- Set sql_charset on the mailmanager object during migration. (#1369347)
I'm afraid that migration from 1.x to 2.0.x with MySQL still seems to
be a bit iffy, though. We are working on it!
You can grab the latest release from Sourceforge here:
Download, install, migrate, have fun! Let us know how you get along.
Mail: mathie@... | Web: http://woss.name/
AIM: Math1e | PGP: 1024D/D72F2737
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.