From: Kevin Campbell <kev@lo...> - 2006-05-11 13:59:09
I've just finished releasing MailManager 2.0.9. This is another bugfix
release for the 2.0 series, which addresses the following issues
- Cite last cites the wrong message (#1471644)
- Formatting broken on templates for HTML (#1477664)
- No HTML response for HTML Required (#1472881)
- Selecting No change results in a failure (#1467786)
- Automatic addition of attachments (#1459924)
- Importing fails with alternative timezone (#1485389)
- UI Allows creation of empty groups (#1486433)
I would recommend users with the 2.0.8 release to upgrade to this as soon
as possible. No migration should be required in order to complete the
upgrade from 2.0.8, so you should be safe to revert to the previous version
if you do find any problems.
I'd like to try and encourage those who wish to try out the latest development
version of MailManager to sign up to the developers list, and try the latest
2.1-rc3 release. The 2.1 series is nearing completion now and 2.1-final should
be out relatively soon. Any assitance in tracking down bugs in this series is
I'd also like to thank Jacob J. Baloul who added in a Ubuntu installation
guide, which is now linked off the http://www.logicalware.org community site. As I'm
sure you're all aware, installation of MailManager can still be tricky
process. We're hopefully going to improve that somewhat in the near future,
and a debian package for the 2.1 series is not far off - other distros should
follow shortly thereafter.
As ever, please bring any issues you find up on the list asap, or raise them
on the sourceforge bugtracker.
GPG Key: F480EC23
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.