From: Michael Wenzl <michael.wenzl@lx...> - 2006-02-08 20:04:50
While testing my preliminary german translation I found out that there is a
strange behaviour when changing the status of a ticket. When using the
default language (english) the dropdown menu shows Open - Hold - Closed -
Spam as possible values. When using the german translation the shown values
are Offen - Halten - Offen - Spam (means Open - Hold - Open - Spam).
Selecting the "second" Offen, causes the ticket to be closed, just as
selecting the Closed item in the default language.
My first thought was that I crashed the german po file, so I configured my
browser (firefox) to use the italian translation. The result was the same,
except that the italian terms were used (Aperti - In attesa - Aperti - Spam).
I found the error in ticket_index_html.zpt. Line 203 lookes like:
so I changed the line to:
<lxconsult> IT Consulting
PGP Public Key: http://www.lxconsult.de/keys/michael.wenzl.gpg
From: Kevin Campbell <kev@lo...> - 2006-02-09 14:34:02
On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 09:04:21PM +0100, Michael Wenzl wrote:
> I found the error in ticket_index_html.zpt. Line 203 lookes like:
> so I changed the line to:
Thanks. This is fixed in CVS. Sourceforge bug is #1423422.
GPG Key: F480EC23