From: Kevin Campbell <kev@lo...> - 2005-12-24 00:32:28
You'll be pleased to know that MailManager 2.0.5 has finally been released.
This release clears up a number of open bugs, particularly related to MySQL
Hopefully this should be one of the last releases in the 2.0.x series,
although I suspect we will want to roll out a further update in the new year
to clear a remaining encoding issue which we haven't been able to recreate
in house. We'll get back to this once we can get some more debugging
information from the user who raised the issue.
Those wishing to download the latest version can get it from sourceforge
using the following url
Here is the changelog for this release
* NEW FEATURES
- Tickets can now be created by sending an email (RFE 859117)
- Italian translation.
* BUG FIXES
- MySQL: Adding a user fixed (#1382479)
- MySQL: Users are now migrated correctly (#1378323)
- MySQL: Attachments can now be of virtually any size (#1378224)
- MySQL: MailManager will now start when psycopg is not present (#1378209)
- MySQL: The first message ID is now 0, fixing migration from MM11
- PostgreSQL: Migration works even if response target update fails
- Search now works for users in all timezones (#1375345)
- Reports and delete tickets works in all timezones (#1381828)
- The test data now sets 'routing' on the accounts (#1375764)
- Fixed parsing of mails containing NULL characters (#1370866)
- MMImport.py script now uses new URL (#1378385)
- To: field left empty when sending email (#1377027)
- Create Ticket fails when logged in as customer (#1369356)
As ever, please let us know how you get on, and a Merry Christmas all round!
GPG Key: F480EC23
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.