This morning I checked Mail Manager, and I didn't receive mails since last Friday, so I check my account in web and I have 146 new messages, but Mail Manager can't receive those (I try with http://server:8080/mailmanager/getMail, but Mail Manager didn't receive anything), so I reset the application and start to receive only new messages but the messages (146) didn't get in Mail Manager.
Do you know how can I get those messages.
It would be helpful if you could supply some further information regarding your problem.
What platform are you running MailManager on? (linux/windows)
What version of MailManager are you using?
How are you retreiving mail? (pop/imap)
Can you connect to your mailbox directly using pop or imap, as opposed to via a web interface?
Does viewing the getMail page in your browser return any errors?
Do you see any errors in the error log under the ZMI?
Do you see any errors in the event log (stored on disk inside your zope instance in the logs directory).
There are some issues in 2.0 due to unicode translation, which have been causing some problems. We are about to release 2.0-r6 which may solve the issue, but that depends on what the problem is in this case.
GPG Key: F480EC23
The platform the we're using is: Windows 2000 Svr.
Mail Manager Ver. is: 2.0 Final
We retreiving mail: pop3
We can conect to our mailbox directly using pop.
getMail didn't return any errors, I checked event.log and ZMI errors, in ZMI I get this: "Index Error: list index out of range", before I restarted the server, but after this I didn't receive errors, let me tell you when I restarted Server I start to receive mails but only new mails and the old mails are in mailbox still, this is the real trouble, I want to know if I can force MailManager to receive those.
This is the second time that I have this trouble and the last time I receive the information In my outlook inbox.
If you need more information please aks to me.
Mail Manager stop to receive mails now I get This error when i try to getMail
"Error Type: OperationalError
Error Value: could not send data to server: No buffer space available (0x00002747/10055)"
A full traceback of this exception would be helpful. You can get this from the error log in the Zope Management Interface (ZMI). I would presume this issue is due to a connectivity problem with the database. You may wish to try closing the database connection (you can do this by selecting the mailmanager_db object under the ZMI), and reopening it again. Please let me know if this helps any.
GPG Key: F480EC23
I reopen database connection and I change server type to IMAP, in this case I don't receive error mesages but I can get mails to my inbox.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.