Greg Pelcha - 2007-10-18

I've been going through trying to clean up the application.  I have yet to hear from you guys whether the product is nice, useful, bad, needs work, etc.  Please give any feedback and I will take it into consideration, otherwise I will consider the product to be stable once I'm happy with it :) 

As I was saying, been cleaning up the GUI to be a bit more user friendly.  I've also been experimenting on a few concepts regarding OOP design (if  you don't know what it means, then it most likely doesn't concern you), which may make the application more flexible/extensible (this may concern you :). 

I've been debating about spinning off a sub-project which would make the Thumbnail library more expansive in which any kind of document found on the hard-drive could be extracted into a thumbnail (word docs, excel sheets, open office documents, movies, images, log files, etc.) and then utilized in other software project.  Think, another wonderful Dll.  At the moment, it can extract plain text documents (using a default encoding, which can be changed) as well as extracting thumbnail images from images themselves and movies which have been viewed from a folder in Windows XP and stored in a thumbnail database (i.e. thumbs.db).

Currently, the application only uses SMTP, but I have yet to hear any need for other formats and will assume the issue is of no concern until someone asks for it.

Anyway, please give some feedback for I feel that I'm coding in the dark.

Thanks to all that are using it,

The Developer