Menu

Door Locked

Help
kashif
2013-07-21
2016-06-27
  • kashif

kashif - 2013-07-21

Hi, i have just followed the steps given in ReadMe.txt but never successful to read my card. I am using windows 32 bit system. I don't know what goes wrong. i have jre7 on my machine. Yes, it seems to me working if i unplug the card reader, the software read and shows some warning messages. software can also read the data if i plugin the headphone. i have just imported this card reader from china, i will really appreciate your help.
    Thank You.

• magstripper

magstripper - 2015-06-03

the card reader needs to have the TRS cable soldered directly to the magnetic head and connected to the microphone input of your computer. Beyond that just make sure your microphone isn't muted or that the level isn't set too high that it is clipping.

You can determine this with a basic audio program like audacity where you record the audio from the microphone input

• sofy

sofy - 2016-06-27

hello friend sorry to bother you wanted to ask if I can help with magstripper program, I have many disadvantages with the program not magstripper is level and I have no decoding, just gives me the binary data and binary raw data but does not give me the decoding Decoded SCII. not how it could do, because I'm remove Remove audacity to trim the audio and not as adjusting audio levels, magstripper also asks me to turn off the urge microphone and do not really know where this option and followed all the steps of how to decode and I do not have success, first enter and then to magstripper audacity and even I can not do the decoding. I have my audio in an audio recorder. by fabor any help you could give me how to use well the program is very much appreciated ...