Magnolia International Ltd. announced today the immediate availability of Magnolia 4.1. Just three months after the initial release of the fourth version of the Java-based content management system, this update allows web developers and end-users to easily create, integrate and publish web content with the significantly enhanced Standard Templating Kit (STK).
Web developers can now build enterprise-grade websites faster and easier with Magnolia 4.1, based on a comprehensive and sophisticated set of ready-made website building blocks and pre-configured templates:
* New: Fancy teasers with grouped banners (sliding, switching, paging, etc.)
* New: Commenting functionality
* New: Categorization
* New: Events calendar overview
* New: FAQ pages
* New: Alphabetical glossary with sub pages
* New: RSS feed generator
* New: External RSS feed aggregator
* New: News overview
* New: Newsletter Service integration API
* Long or short pages with pagination
* Contact form
* Picture gallery
* Search function and results
"With Magnolia 4.1, good looking websites can be accomplished in a short amount of time. The Standard Templating Kit delivers tested building blocks that fulfill search engine optimization (SEO) and accessibility requirements - without sacrificing design flexibility," says Boris Kraft, CTO of Magnolia. "Hence, systems integrators and web developers can focus on adding value through integration, design and information architecture instead of repeatedly reinventing the wheel."
Find more information about Magnolia 4.1 at http://www.magnolia-cms.com/4-1
Log in to post a comment.